Granny Flat Builders In Perth
If you’re living in Perth, you already know your home is located in one of the most beautiful, relaxed areas of the country.
Whether you’re looking for a way to house relatives, to offer guests more private and enjoyable living quarters, or simply to earn some extra income, a granny flat is the perfect choice.
There has simply never been a better time to increase the value of your home. We are here to offer you and your family the ideal way to take advantage of Perth’s delightful climate and beautiful landscape.
By building a granny flat (a secondary dwelling) to your block, you can increase property value, while improving your living situation. Give yourself and your family some much needed space with one of our many stylish design options.
Granny Flats Perth – Getting your building approvals
Perth Regulations on Granny Flats:
- Granny flats may be built on any area zoned for residential use.
- A limit of 1 additional, self-contained dwelling is allowed per property.
- The owner/purchaser must be the owner of the property on which the flat is built, though it may be inhabited by anyone the owner permits.
- The upper limit on the size of the flat is 60 square meters, unless the square footage of the primary residence requires it to be less.
- All flats must be self-contained; that is, each must have a kitchen, bathroom, and private entrance/exit.
Granny Flat Builders Perth will fill the right paperwork with the city. It’s a hassle you won’t have to deal with when you work with us. Leave the sorting of permits, codes, deadlines, and other building considerations to our staff of qualified, experienced experts. We’re here to help you add to your dream home without any headaches.
We also offer a wide range of styles and designs, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. With us, you can rest assured that your new addition will look as lovely as the rest of your home.
Your granny flat will have all of the comforts and amenities of a primary residence, and all of the curb appeal as well.
We invite you to browse through our designs and imagine the freedom and flexibility having one of our secondary homes on your property will offer.